5/07/2010

April 2010 Wrap Up

Hey! So I know it's already May 7th, but it's never too late :D.


Reviews:
The Assignment by Evangeline Anderson
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Str8te Boys by Evangeline  Anderson
Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe
Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon
and I re-reviewed Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Memes:
It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday Throwdown
Friday Blog Hop

I'm glad I read and reviewed more than I thought I did in April!


Status on my goal: 8 out of 30 (7 if you count one that I have yet to review.. but we won't)


I plan to review:
  - Three Days to Dead by Kelley Medin
  - Walk on the Wild Side by Christine Warren
  - A Bit of Rough by Laura Baumbachg,
  - One Bite With A Stranger by Christine Warren, &
  - MORE by Sloan Parker
annnd more!! That's all I've finished or started so far!


How's your Monthly Wrap-up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails