5/05/2010

Waiting on Wedensday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is repeats, since last week's had a books that weren't coming out this week [bummer]:

Super excited to get these ones:


Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead


Released: 5/18/10


I wish I hadn't washed my hands when I touched it last week at work... I can still feel the coolness of the cover on my fingertips.


*sigh* waiting is hard!




Torment by Lauren Kate
Released: September 28, 2010


I still have to read Fallen by Lauren Kate, but I just love her covers. WHEN my books are published, I hope they look as awesome as these


I think that's all I have! At least have time for updating while at work ;).


What are you waiting for!?! I want to wait with you :D

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Lots of bloggers waiting for these two, I guess I really need to read the Fallen and first before I can get excited about Torment.

Deitering said...

haha! I need to read Fallen too! I think I have it at home, or I'm waiting for my work to send it to me. I just LOVE the covers. :D

Alayne said...

Happy reading! I need to read Fallen as well. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails