5/13/2010

UPDATTTEEE!!

AH!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted.... like a whole-almost-week!

I haven't just been sitting on my awesome behind and doing nothing. There's been a lot of personal things to work through (good & bad, but definitely nothing you want to read about on a book blog).

I finished: 
- One Bite With a Stranger by Christine Warren
- MORE by Sloan Parker, and 
I'm almost done with She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren.
I'll have those + a ton of other way behind reviews up soooon!

AND! Thursday Throwdown is going to continue next week!!! :D Two week vacation to revamp it right? Right!

I started working on another series (writing)... I have been thinking about writing it for some time now, and I like how it's starting and how it feels when I write it. I don't know if I'll post it on this website since I REALLY want to be published... and I'm not sure they like that kind of thing. BUT I'll think about what I can post on here! Not that I'm putting anything second rate here **gasp**. I just have a good feeling about this one.

I can honestly say I missed you! All... 19 of you... okay, 18.. because one is me (hey! I wanted to see how my stuff pulled up on blogger! haha. Purely research and curiosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails