4/29/2010

Updates

So, I temporarily stopped reading One Bite With A Stranger by Christine Warren since I was lucky enough to win MORE by Sloan Parker from Janna's contest at Erotic Romance Reader. Sloan sent me the e-book and I'm sooo... torn. I want to finish it. Not only because I feel like I have an obligation since I won and I don't want people to think I don't appreciate the winning, but because it's so freaking good. BUT!! I also don't want to finish it. Because then... it'd be done... and I don't know if I can handle that. (hehe) I will post my review the moment I can make myself finish their lives. I think I know where it's going in the story, buuut, I don't know. AAAHHH!! Sloan!!!!!! You're torturing me! haha. I have become the worst worker in the history of time... everytime I have to open a file or look up books online (work for a book distribution company and I'm looking up books ALL the time), I pull up MORE and read for longer than it takes to do any of my work to catch up with me... In other words, I've hardly worked for the past 2 days.. oops!!


K! Next update... DemonLover posted chapter 2 in her book she's posting on her blog! I'm also reading that after I post this. I had dreams about her characters and then realized how lucky I am that I never had to do the online dating thing.


Chapter 1
Chapter 2


All I can think, is that DemonLover is extremely brave! She's been getting fantastic reviews from fellow bloggers and her followers! READ it :D Chapter 2 get's you simmering to a great place... beware! DemonLover is sadistic and makes you want more... then yanks it from you at a pivotal moment. ugh!


Thursday Throwdown! is today!! Come back and vote for your favorite!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails