4/30/2010

Friday Blog Hop!

 
So I know there's the Blogomania today (hosted by Between the Pages)... But I didn't want to not join in on Friday Blog Hop!

Last week, I found some real fun blogs!

Check them out :D

Book of Secrets (She's got a really great looking blog!)
Tori from Book Faery found me! I've been following her for a while, so she's obviously good :D
And, I found Christina from Randomness and Reading by Christina!

Okaaay.. actually they all found me, but I added them! I'm hoping to be a more active member this week!

"It's Friday! Time for another Book Blogger HOP!!  


This is for ALL BOOK BLOGGERS (NEW AND OLD) and READERS! Let's make some new friends and have fun! It's FRIDAY!!!"

Check out Crazy-for-Books who is the host of the Friday blog hop! Thanks for letting me join Crazy! :D

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to seeing your blog :D

Check out the blogs below! Some great blogs out there [some I found and follow through this blog hop opportunity :D]

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now following

Book Sake said...

Stopping by to say hi! Pretty sure I started following you from the previous BlogHop!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails