4/26/2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?!

It's Monday, what are you reading!?!? This weekly meme is put on by Sheila at Book Journey.


So, what did you read last week? And what are you reading now?

For me... we did a lot of focusing on wedding things, so I got a little behind. I wanted to have at least 2 more books read, and 4 or 5 reviewed. BUUUT.. we picked out tuxes and went to the Scottish Games.. Okaaay, so the Scottish Games wasn't a wedding thing, but it was all day!

Last Week:

     -Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
     -Still attempting: Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon.

This week, I plan to read/finish:

     -Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
     -One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren
     -The Demon You Know by Christine Warren
     -Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts [released 4/27]
     -Into the Dark by Gena Showalter [released 4/27]

Reviews for last week:

     -Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon
     -Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe

I think I'll try to make this "blog week" for me since I made last week "wedding week". [fyi... I read by mood, the list above --aside from Three Days to Dead--may change slightly].

Okay, so this week I'll have reviews up for:

     -Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
     -Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
     -Frostbite by Richelle Mead [if I'm lucky]
     -Shadow Kissed [if I'm lucky]
     -Blood Promise [if I'm lucky]

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR LAST WEEK'S THURSDAY THROWDOWN! Contest is closed on 4/27/10 at 11:59pm. Votes are totaled from my blog only [though you can support it on yours and link back to your blog for your votes for them to count! just leave a comment :D]

Lemme know what you're doin' this week and what I can look for on last weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails