4/13/2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



-Grab your current read

-Open to a random page

-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This is my first Teaser Tuesday EVER!! :D Hopefully I get it right ;).
 
My Teaser: pg. 45 Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon
 
"Suddenly, I remembered the song my dad used to sing to me every night when I was a little girl:
If you ever have a crush
On a vampire
I will trick him into
Getting into a car
Then I will drive the car
Into a lake
And on top of the car
I will put some stones"

Why does that make me smile so much? This book is so random that I can only read about 3 pages at once before my mind hurts. But it's too funny to put down for good. I will finish it this month!!! maybe... Actually, I'm going to say next month. I'm only on page 55 out of 154 after 2 weeks of trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails