4/19/2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?!

It's Monday, what are you reading!?!? This weekly meme is put on by Sheila at Book Journey.

So, what did you read last week? And what are you reading now?


Last Week:
  • Walk on the Wild Side by Christine Warren
  • I'm still attempting: Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon.
I haven't reviewed them yet, so they'll probably end up on next monday's list with links :D


I did re-review Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. You can find that review here


This week, I plan to read:
  • Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
  • One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren
  • The Demon You Know by Christine Warren
I would attempt to read more, but I have a wedding to plan too! And though I'd rather be reading, the wedding plans need to get going. I only have 139 days left!! eek. [fyi... I read by mood, the list above --aside from Three Days to Dead--may change slightly].


Okay, so this week I'll also have reviews up for:
  • Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
  • Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe
  • Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead [if I'm lucky]
  • Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding [another if I'm lucky]
BUUT, I may save some for the next week. Unless I can find time to go back and review books I've already read, then the list above may change a bit. Yay! Hopefully a successful Monday Meme for me :D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails